Monday, 13 July 2015

The working Man

'Big Bad John' -Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2015

So I've been a little quiet recently working on some top secret artwork (I had to promise at gunpoint not to show anyone) 

'The Working Man' are a crazily extravagant band from blackburn who are not afraid of offending anyone and produce some amazing tongue in arse-cheek/ rock and roll style tracks, with a love of loud noises and controversial subjects. Calling themselves a 5-piece-variety-shite-bucket (mind my language) and quotes that 'They call me the working man and I'm the hardest man in blackburn"

So you can imagine my excitement when they had a call out for artists for their album. Crazy, dark characters with awesome back stories :) I am still in the process of working on these but as of recently they posted their "Big Bad John' track on soundcloud and gave me a lovely mention for the artwork above :) 

So here is Big Bad John walking down the stairs on christmas day, a gentleman conceived in a murky bathtub. Give the link a listen, give this awesome band a share and most of all enjoy :)


Keep your eyes peeled :) toodles





bloglovin'     instagram       facebook       twitter    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...